This is a great opportunity to be a part of Insurely's fast journey, as we are currently strengthening our commercial team! We are looking for a Sales Associate who’ll support the commercial team in processes regarding sales, customer success, and business development for domestic and international partners. You will work cross-functionally between commercial, tech, and external partners to make sure we deliver a successful end-user experience to our most valued customers.
How you'll be part of changing an industry
- Identify new business opportunities and potential partnerships in the Swedish market but also the Nordic and beyond
- Together with the team, manage the full customer journey and life-cycle from prospecting to winning
- Support the team by preparing sales material, keeping track of new trends within the industry, and also benchmarking.
- Build great relationships both on an executive, as well as on an individual level
- Challenge and support our customers to deliver a successful customer experience using our services
- Coordinate our existing and future clients’ needs with our product development, marketing team, tech roadmap, and overall strategy
- Assist in our expansion and market integration
What we look for
- We believe you have commercial experience from a client facing role within the financial sector (insurance or bank), preferably on products with a technical element
- You’re a passionate person with a great drive! You will play a centric part in supporting the team in taking Insurely to the next level, so you should be comfortable taking initiatives and keep focus in our fast-paced work environment
- We also would like to see that you have a problem-solving ability and strong analytical skills
- Most importantly, we are looking for a person that values teamwork and can navigate through a high rate of change
- As always, the most important aspect is your skills! How you have gotten there doesn't really matter
What's in it for you
We offer you a chance to be part of something truly amazing. We are just at the beginning of our journey, with ambitious international growth plans for 2022 and beyond, where you will play a crucial role in making our continued expansion a success.
You will be part of an inspiring environment, with skilled and creative colleagues, where you’ll play a centric role with a big impact on both how we are building our company as well as disrupting the insurance industry. This, in a culture where we together aim for always challenging the status quo, keeping the consumer in mind in everything we do but without losing the fun side to it - we do still love our coffee, having a drink or two after work, as well as occasional team activities or workouts.
We are centrally located at Tegnérgatan 3, Stockholm.
We can’t wait to meet you!