We are currently strengthening our team with a Designer who has a passion for both UX and UI, as we want you to take part in the product development all the way from problem discovery to final product launch. You will work in one of our cross-functional tech teams and be responsible for the design of the products and make sure that the user experience is great and the product is attractive! We see that you will enable the team to get the overview perspective and work in a more strategic way when developing the products. In this role, you will be a part of, and contribute to, a transformation in the insurance industry!
How you'll be part of changing an industry
- Set the vision for the user experience across our platform
- Validate our products and ideas with users
- Create top-notch user experiences and interfaces
- Create and build upon our visual identity as a brand
What we look for
- We believe you’re a hands-on designer with an eye for the customer experience. We see that you are familiar with problem discovery, user research, wireframes, UI, and design systems and are used to working with Figma or similar design tools.
- You’re comfortable being in charge of design and taking ownership of the whole design process from discovery to final release.
- You always seek feedback from your team members and peers such as other designers, developers, product owners and business development.
- You are used to working in an agile way with cross-functional teams, preferably from a product and tech company.
- As always, the most important aspect is your skills! How you have gotten there doesn't really matter
What's in it for you
We offer you a chance to be part of something truly amazing. We are just at the beginning of our journey, with ambitious international growth plans for 2022 and beyond, where you will play a crucial role in making our products develop.
You will be part of an inspiring environment, with skilled and creative colleagues, where you’ll play a centric role with a big impact on both how we are building our company as well as disrupting the insurance industry. This, in a culture where we together aim for always challenging the status quo, keeping the consumer in mind in everything we do but without losing the fun side to it - we do still love our coffee, having a drink or two after work, as well as occasional team activities or workouts.
We are centrally located at Tegnérgatan 3, Stockholm.
We can’t wait to meet you!