As we are growing fast, we need great people to join our team! This role will be an essential part of our commercial team since you will manage the delivery part of the sales process for the Nordic market. That includes being responsible for customer implementation, coordinating our existing and future clients’ needs with our product development, and contributing to the sales process. In other words, you will be the one who’ll create solutions to our customers’ problems, improve our internal processes and strive for seamless onboarding of new customers.
The role involves working cross-functionally between Commercial, Tech, and Expansion to make sure we deliver a successful end-user experience to our most valued customers smoothly.
How you'll be part of changing an industry
- You will be responsible for our customers' implementation journeys, managing scope as well as their expectations
- You will actively work for customer success and qualitative deliverables
- You will contribute to the standardization of our implementation and onboarding processes as we continue our rapid growth.
- You will provide valuable feedback to our product development team.
- We expect you to bridge technical gaps between the sales process and the technical team while ensuring that the outcomes favor our clients.
- We expect you to act as a project manager and effectively build and foster strong relationships with a wide variety of customer stakeholders, from CXOs to managers.
What we look for
- Have professional experience from working in a consulting role or leading a cross-functional team, either in product development, implementation or similar settings.
- Have a solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in managing software-driven projects.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills to convey key messages in a clear and convincing manner, in both business and technical terms.
- Have a natural problem-solving ability and strong analytical skills.
- Is fluent in verbal and written Swedish and English and education within a relevant field such as bachelor of engineering, industrial economy, or similar.
- Can work proactively and is used to navigating in a dynamic and flexible work environment, just like Scale-ups can be!
What's in it for you
We offer you a chance to be part of something truly amazing. We are just at the beginning of our journey, with ambitious international growth plans for 2022 and beyond, where you will play a crucial role in making our continued expansion a success.
You will be part of an inspiring environment with skilled and creative colleagues, where you’ll play a centric role with a big impact on both how we are building our company as well as disrupting the insurance industry. This, in a culture where we together aim to always challenge the status quo, keeping the consumer in mind in everything we do but without losing the fun side to it - we do still love our coffee, having a drink or two after work, as well as occasional team activities or workouts.
We are centrally located at Tegnérgatan 3, Stockholm.
We can’t wait to meet you!