How you'll be part of changing an industry
This is a great opportunity to be a part of Insurely's fast journey, as we are currently strengthening our commercial team with a Commercial Manager! You will be a part of the commercial team, where you will take a lead role in identifying and acting on new business opportunities and potential partnerships in the Swedish market but also the Nordic and beyond.
We are looking for someone who can take the lead but also work together with more senior colleagues in sales and manage the full customer journey from prospecting, agreement negotiating to winning, and developing the customer relationship. We see that you have experience in commercial/enterprise sales towards the financial services industry, preferably with exposure to the banking sector, where you are used to dialogues on the executive level. It should be easy for you to build great relationships both on an executive, as well as on an individual level. You will also lead our younger colleagues in the team to build great customer relations and sales effectiveness.
The role involves working cross-functionally between Commercial, Tech, and Marketing to make sure we deliver a successful end-user experience to our most valued customers. This will be done by coordinating our existing and future clients’ needs with our product development, marketing team, tech roadmap and overall strategy. You will also have a strategic part in our expansion and market integration. As you see, this role is a broad role and you will be an important part of Insurely’s journey!
What we look for
- We believe you have several years of commercial experience from a client-facing role within the financial sector on an enterprise level (preferably with exposure to the banking sector). It is also preferable if you have been working with complex products with a technical element.
- You have a good understanding of the banking sectors challenges and opportunities
- You’re a passionate person with a great drive! You will play a centric part in taking Insurely to the next level, so you should be comfortable taking initiatives and keep focus in our fast-paced work environment
- Most importantly, we are looking for a person that values teamwork and can navigate through a high rate of change
- As always, the most important aspect is your skills! How you have gotten there doesn't really matter
What's in it for you
We offer you a chance to be part of something truly amazing. We are just at the beginning of our journey, with ambitious international growth plans for 2022 and beyond, where you will play a crucial role in making our continued expansion a success.
You will be part of an inspiring environment, with skilled and creative colleagues, where you’ll play a centric role with a big impact on both how we are building our company as well as disrupting the insurance industry. This, in a culture where we together aim to always challenge the status quo, keeping the consumer in mind in everything we do but without losing the fun side to it - we do still love our coffee, having a drink or two after work, as well as occasional team activities or workouts.
We are centrally located at Mäster Samuelsgatan 48, Stockholm.
We can’t wait to meet you!