How you'll be part of changing an industry
This is a great opportunity to be a part of Insurely's growth journey, as we are currently strengthening our New Markets team with a Market Integration Coordinator.
As a Market Integration Coordinator, you will have an important role as you will help Insurely expand to new markets by providing market analysis needed for planning the infrastructure setup as well as coordinating the market consultants that will provide us with valuable data in new markets.
The Market Integration Coordinator will be responsible for our market consultants. You will coordinate the work from start to finish, from posting ads, identifying and recruiting the consultants to act as the point of contact for them. You will work closely between Product, Tech and New Markets, and be an enabler in this cross-functional work. You will ensure that all the communication between the teams is up to date such as market documentation, processes and guidelines. And overall, support the different teams with market integration related tasks.
As you see, this role is an important part of the market expansion and we also see that this role will grow with us as part of Insurely’s journey!
What we look for
- We see that you newly graduated with a Bachelor's degree, perhaps within Business, Science or Technology. You can also have 1-2 years of working experience with similar tasks such as Sales enabler, HR coordinator or Project coordinator.
- If you want to do this beside your studies, that could also work!
- You are a structured and organized person who can handle many tasks at the same time, and knows how to prioritize.
- We see that you are a people person who gets energy for interacting with different kinds of people and has the skill of being convincing.
- For this role you need to enjoy being service oriented, both internally and externally, since you will establish and maintain relationships with people in different countries through different channels of communication.
- Most importantly, we are looking for a person that values teamwork and can navigate through a high rate of change.
- Preferably you have experience from working in different countries and with different cultures. And maybe, you even speak multiple languages.
- As always, the most important aspect is your skills. How you have gotten there doesn't really matter.
What's in it for you
We offer you a chance to be part of something truly amazing. We are just at the beginning of our journey, with ambitious international growth plans for 2022 and beyond, where you will play a crucial role in making our continued expansion a success.
You will be part of an inspiring environment, with skilled and creative colleagues, where you’ll play a centric role with a big impact on both how we are building our company as well as disrupting the insurance industry. This, in a culture where we together aim to always challenge the status quo, keeping the consumer in mind in everything we do but without losing the fun side to it - we do still love our coffee, having a drink or two after work, as well as occasional team activities or workouts.
We are centrally located at Mäster Samuelsgatan 48, Stockholm.
We can’t wait to meet you!