We’re in the early stages of our journey and ramping up. We’re looking for somebody to take a core-role within our development side of things, and together with us you’ll innovate, experiment and build products that challenge the industry. We’re all strong believers in simple solutions that work well. So we try to avoid complexity where we can to allow us to keep moving fast.
How you'll be part of changing an industry
Here’s some examples of things that we’ve been doing recently - which we’d like for you to engage in and take lead on
- Expand our data coverage and quality for data collection
- Simplify our architecture and allow us to move faster
- Automatic testing
- Development of new features
- APIs used by our business partners
- Development and building ready-to-implement modules
- Building solutions in tight collaboration with the rest of our tech-, design- and commercial team
What we look for
- You have a background as a software engineer. You know how to code, and have a desire to stay current and continue to grow.
- Proficiency in AWS with a strong background in Java, TypeScript, and React development is essential
- A problem solver and knows how to handle the fine line between shipping things fast and building scalable solutions.
- You have worked on multiple small and big applications maintained by multiple teams
- A pro at pinpointing areas to optimize code and know how to make others' code even better.
- You know how to do a good setup for pipelines for deployment, versioning, testing, etc
- Used to working in an agile way with cross-functional teams, preferably from a product and tech company
As always, the most important aspect is your skills, and what you are able to learn to tomorrow. How you gotten there doesn't really matter
What's in it for you
We offer you a chance to be part of something truly amazing. We are just at the beginning of our journey, with ambitious international growth plans for 2023 and beyond, where you will play a crucial role in making our products develop.
You will be part of an inspiring environment, with skilled and creative colleagues, where you’ll play a centric role with a big impact on both how we are building our company as well as disrupting the insurance industry. This, in a culture where we together aim for always challenging the status quo, keeping the consumer in mind in everything we do but without losing the fun side to it - we do still love our coffee, having a drink or two after work, as well as occasional team activities or workouts.
We are centrally located at Mäster Samuelsgatan 42, Stockholm.
We can’t wait to meet you!