As a Global Account Manager at Insurely, you are responsible for our customer portfolio, with focus on our largest and most strategic accounts. Your task is to manage and develop these accounts into a long term successful partnership, in which both the customer and Insurely wins. You will do this by assessing future opportunities, overcoming challenges, and building strong relationships between Insurely and the customer organization. This is a proactive role, where you are expected to identify needs, build plans and execute.
How you'll be part of changing an industry
Here’s some things that we’d like for you to engage in and take lead on:
Commercial Account Manager
- Deliver scalable and amazing customer experience
- Own overall relationship with a portfolio of customers; identify and partner with key customer stakeholders to ensure alignment between their business and product priorities and Insurely
- Be a champion for our customers and work with our internal teams to translate customer feedback into product insights and suggestions for new development
- Be a trusted advisor to the customer, bring strategic depth to the customer
- Look to increase customer value through high product adoption, upsell of new products and churn prevention tactics
- Enable successful and consistent renewals, as well as identify and execute on new growth, upsell/cross-sell, and expansion opportunities with customers
- Work closely with Sales & Implementation to support the onboarding process for new customers to ensure high engagement from start.
Strategic & organizational development
Be part of setting the strategy for our commercial account function, but also work on implementing it through necessary tools and infrastructure.
Define and implement key processes to improve the function
Assist in defining and implementing key KPIs such as NRR, Churn, engagement and NPS and ways of efficiently tracking them
Internally represent and be the voice of the customer to promote and help to drive a customer-centric culture and product development
What we look for
A passionate person with a great drive! You will play a centric part in taking Insurely to the next level, so you should be comfortable taking initiatives and keep focus in our fast-paced work environment
An ability to be a trusted advisor to the customer to bring strategic depth to the customer conversations
A strong focus on account growth so previous experience in sales and/or account management is beneficial to yours and our success
Experience in working within the B2B segment of the financial industry
Previous experience in working with enterprise customers and C-levels with various levels of technical and non-technical depth to develop customer-driven solutions
Most importantly, we are looking for a person that values teamwork and can navigate through a high rate of change
What’s in it for you
We offer you a chance to be part of something truly amazing. We are just at the beginning of our journey, with ambitious international growth plans for 2024 and beyond.
You will be part of an inspiring environment with skilled and creative colleagues, where you’ll play a central role in how we are building our company as well as disrupting the insurance industry. Culturally, while we are working together to always challenge the status quo and keep the consumer in mind, we also emphasize work life balance and fun; we do love our coffee, having a drink or two after work, as well as occasional team activities and workouts.
Are you looking for a dynamic and collaborative work environment, opportunities for professional development and the chance to make a significant impact in a rapidly growing, fast phased company, this is the job for you!
We are centrally located at Sveavägen 9, Stockholm.