We are looking for a talented and experienced Commercial Legal Counsel to join our team.
Now you have the chance to join a growing legal team at Insurely, a company working towards changing the insurance industry. This is an exciting opportunity to play a crucial role in shaping the legal team and supporting our growth.
How you'll be part of changing an industry
As we scale, grow and adapt to our markets, the legal team will play a central role in supporting the rest of the organization in various legal matters, including internal legal matters, contract drafting and negotiation and making sure we create great products in a compliant manner.
- As a Commercial Legal Counsel, you will take lead on drafting, reviewing and negotiating our customer contracts, NDAs, data processing agreements etc.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Sales team, providing essential support in driving deals to the finish line
- Evaluate, review and negotiate vendor, supplier and consultant agreements, to make sure they live up to ours and our customers expectations and requirements
- Drive the development and maintenance of standard contract templates, maintaining our business interest while enabling efficient negotiations and establishing lasting customer relationships.
- Apply legal concepts onto Insurely's technical solutions and convey the conclusions in simple terms to our partners and prospects in sales meetings, dialogues and questionnaires.
We see that you
- Have a law degree (Master of Law)
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience working in a commercial role, preferably from a law firm or similar inhouse role within tech, fintech or similar fast paced industries.
- Have experience leading contract negotiations, preferably SaaS and IT-related contracts.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Are driven and passionate towards working with innovative technology
- Have an autonomous approach when it comes to your work, and also have a humble and flexible approach when contributing to Insurely’s team.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- All other language is a plus
As always, the most important aspect is your skills! How you’ve gotten there doesn't really matter.
What's in it for you
We offer you a chance to be part of something truly amazing. We are just at the beginning of our journey, with ambitious international growth plans for 2024 and beyond.
You will be part of an inspiring environment with skilled and creative colleagues, where you’ll play a central role in how we are building our company as well as disrupting the insurance industry. Culturally, while we are working together to always challenge the status quo and keep the consumer in mind, we also emphasize work life balance and fun; we do love our coffee, having a drink or two after work, as well as occasional team activities and workouts.
Are you looking for a dynamic and collaborative work environment, opportunities for professional development and the chance to make a significant impact in a rapidly growing, fast phased company, this is the job for you!
We are centrally located at Sveavägen 9, Stockholm.