Are you an experienced engineering leader with a passion for driving impactful change in the insurance industry? Join us at Insurely, where innovation and growth are at the core of our journey! We're searching for a dynamic individual to step into the role of Engineering Manager, not just to lead but to be hands-on in shaping cutting-edge products that redefine industry norms.
As an Engineering Manager at Insurely, you'll lead a team dedicated to win-win solutions for both the industry and consumers. In this on-hands role, you will collaborate with small, agile, and cross-functional teams, taking a clear mission and ownership of crucial outcomes. Embrace a culture that prioritizes quality, seamless workflows, swift feedback, and continuous improvement.
How you'll lead change
In this pivotal role, your responsibilities include crafting, deploying, and refining backend services with a focus on scalability, high availability, and low latency. Leverage your proficiency in AWS, Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Docker, and Kubernetes to address significant challenges for our customers at scale.
Who you are
- A seasoned full-stack Software Engineer with experience from AWS, Java, Spring Boot and React/TypeScript
- Experience from optimising code, observability, infrastructure, automating deployment and testing processes.
- Experience from leading a team, mentor members and taking the overall ownership for delivery.
- Ability to engage your team members and make them motivated on the journey.
- Experience from working in an agile way with cross-functional teams, preferably from a product and tech company.
- A track record of working on scalable projects with multiple teams
What's in it for you
We offer you a chance to be part of something truly amazing. We are just at the beginning of our journey, with ambitious international growth plans for 2024 and beyond, where you will play a crucial role in developing our products
You will be part of an inspiring environment, with skilled and creative colleagues, where you’ll play a central role with a big impact on both how we are building our company, as well as challenging the financial industry as we know it. In a culture where we collectively aim to always confront the status quo, keeping the consumer in mind in everything we do. Be a key player in our international growth story, contributing to a team that makes a significant impact on our company and the open finance landscape. Enjoy a vibrant workplace culture with coffee chats, post-work gatherings, and team-building activities.
We are centrally located at Drottninggatan 71C, Stockholm. Ready to lead transformative change with us? We can't wait to welcome you aboard! 🌟